ABA Based Services
Golden Kids Behavioral Therapy understands and recognizes the uniqueness of each child. And we have a team of professionals available to help!
ABA is a scientifically based behavioral therapeutic approach that has proven successful in helping children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and related diagnoses. Applied Behavior Analysis is the study of behavior and how it changes in various environments. The goal of ABA Therapy is to produce and promote improvement in human behavior. ABA methods address any socially significant behavior, including:
- Functional life skills (ex. tying a shoe, brushing teeth).
- Communication skills (ex. making requests, explaining how you feel).
- Social skills (ex. properly greeting others, appropriate play).
- Teach new skills and information.
- Maintain healthy behaviors.
- Generalize or transfer behavior from one situation or response to another.
- Reduce inter…
EIDBI is a social skills program that focuses on social interaction that will greatly improve a person’s quality of life. We focus on assessment and individually tailored interventions.
Golden Kids Behavioral Theropy offers quality therapy services to address issues with mobility, performing daily activities, and speech. These services include:
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
Occupational therapy helps children with motor, cognitive, physical, and speech delays to develop their skills. It also focuses on how kids carry out daily tasks.